Bookmark and Share

40 Top Yielding Results From My Safe Haven Large Cap Screen

As a long reader of my blog, you might know that I love dividend paying stocks, high cash compensations at low risk.

Everything at all is not possible but I do my best to find great stock ideas each day. Today I like to move forward by taking a look into my safe heaven screen.

I run this screen several times till now. There are more stocks with an inconsistent dividend growth history but this does not mean that they are not high-quality.

Many oil and gas companies jumped into the screen within the recent weeks thanks to the low oil price. In addition, Money Center Banks are also top picks in the higher yield area but take a look by yourself...


20 Top Yielding Results From The Safe Haven Large Cap Screen

You find there definitely stocks with higher yields but if you look deeper for stocks with the cheapest P/E and earnings growth, measured with a multiple of 15 or less and a 5%+ EPS growth for the next half decade, the screen produced the following results: 


20 Cheapest Results With 5%+ EPS Growth (click to enlarge)

As of today, I would take a deeper look on Merck, USB, Intel, TEVA, Union Pacific, Anthem and Cardinal Health. PG&E is also a good stock.

---


*I am long INTC, . I receive no compensation to write about these specific stocks, sector or theme. I don't plan to increase or decrease positions or obligations within the next 72 hours.

For the other stocks: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, sector or theme.